Down?

Options
Is SL down right now?  I can't log in.  And saw someone post on FB that all of their facilities are experiencing problems and that SL crashed.  33 properties in 6 states.  I am getting so frustrated with SiteLink.   I am not sure what the issues are but the crowds are rumbling. 

Comments

• bluffsider
    bluffsider Registered User
    Options
    We’re down too. Cannot access myhub either.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, we're aware and busily working to resolve the issues. You can check the status here - status.sitelink.com. Thanks in advance for your patience 
  • Bowie
    Bowie Registered User
    Options
    I'm down too. It was really slow earlier then completely went offline. This is my busiest day.......
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SiteLink Services Incident Update

SiteLink Logon Error
    Current Status: Service Disruption
    Current State: Investigating
    Started: February 10, 2021 2:44PM EST
    Affected Services: SiteLink API (3rd Party Integrations), SiteLink Current Known Issues, SiteLink Merchant Services, SiteLink Servers, Storable Payments,SiteLink Data Centers

Update Message:
    We are currently investigating an issue that is causing some of our users to be unable to log in to Sitelink Web Edition and MyHub. Resolving this is our highest priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update this page as soon as possible.

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Update Message:
    SiteLink is experiencing an issue that is causing some users to be unable to log in to SiteLink Web Edition and MyHub. We have identified that the issue is related to an outage with Amazon Web Services (AWS). We are working on a resolution to bypass the AWS outage in order to get SiteLink services up as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update within the next hour.

• storable_support
    Options
    Here's the latest:
    The SiteLink team is continuing to work on a resolution to bypass the AWS outage. Users are able to log in to SiteLink Web Edition and MyHub but performance may be degraded. We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update within the next hour here - status.sitelink.com
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    No I use SL web edition    Its been out  I tried calling    30 min later still no one was on the line
    As of now    I  can get on   But keep getting knock off
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Web Edition (myhub is out too) just in last 30 minutes we can now log into Sitelink web edition, but its crashing badly. Tried to take a payment and it went through, only to receive a popup saying the transaction has been voided.

I have several pages of customer tasks (payments to move ins) waiting for sitelink to come up, going to be a fun night catching up.

On a "fun" note, Looks like Sitelink is giving away $12 amazon gift cards under a "Fun at Work Day" forum post... so there's that?

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like everything is back up and working now
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    Update Message:
    The SiteLink team has found a way to work around the AWS outage. Users are able to log in to SiteLink Web Edition and MyHub, but performance may be degraded. The SiteLink API is experiencing degraded performance with intermittent issues. Users are not able to access the SiteLink Phone Integration (TeleTracker) at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team continues to work on a full resolution.

MY NOTE:  Web Edition is extremely slow and not very responsive right now.  MyHub is a little better for the things you can do there.
  • storable_support
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this update, @MamaDuke7!  I will let the team know what you're experiencing with SLWE.
  • teamcapitola
    Options
    Us too. Everything is REALLY sluggish, but seems to be functioning.
  • storable_support
    Options
    Hi @MamaDuke7 and @teamcapitola, just wanted to check in today to see if things have returned to their normal speeds. Our team confirmed that intermittent slowness could have continued up until Amazon 100% resolved issues at around 9:30 pm EST (last night) and everything should be okay now. If you continue to experience any delays or disruptions, please let me know. Thanks to all for your patience with this matter! ~Amy C. 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    Hi @MamaDuke7 and @teamcapitola, just wanted to check in today to see if things have returned to their normal speeds. Our team confirmed that intermittent slowness could have continued up until Amazon 100% resolved issues at around 9:30 pm EST (last night) and everything should be okay now. If you continue to experience any delays or disruptions, please let me know. Thanks to all for your patience with this matter! ~Amy C. 
    I seem to be working perfectly again this morning.  Thanks for checking in!
  • teamcapitola
    Options

Everything seems back to normal here too. Thank you Amy for the help and follow-up!
  • storable_support
    Options
    Awesome news! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads