Fun at Work Day! - Take Two

Options
storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
UPDATED ON 2/11/2021

Hi, all. In the midst of making sure I communicated the most up-to-date information regarding yesterday’s outage, I accidentally republished this post (from 1/31/2021).  All things considered, this error had pretty bad timing, but today is a new day, and yes - let’s have some fun! 

The same rules apply: please comment to secure your spot and then, message me (@storable_support) with your email address, so I know where to send the gift card. 

Thanks for being an amazing community!

~Amy C.

--------------       
--------------       --------------       --------------       --------------       --------------       --------------   

Today is Fun at Work Day!

To help y'all celebrate (myself included), we're giving away Amazon gift cards to the first 10 commenters on this post. 

Please comment to secure your spot and then, message me (@storable_support) with your email address, so I know where to send the gift card. 

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I'd have fun at work if I could actually log into Sitelink and perform ANY of the hundreds of tasks piling up today!

Unfortunately, Sitelink seems to be down still... so not a whole lot of "Fun" today 

• JEFFRY
    JEFFRY Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad the issue was solved though, it was a bit frustrating but I understand it was not intentional on their part. we did end up relaxing a bit though since it was not as busy as we normally are so we made the most of it hahaha
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had fun freezing today at work hoping the gate keypad melted enough to start working again.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • jotyken57
    jotyken57 Registered User
    Options
    Yesterday was a beautiful day here in WNC...was able to actually get some outside projects done!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be having a lot more fun if it weren't so cold  :/ I can't staaand cold weather and it's predicted to be in the teens next week....like, what is that all about?? I'm just gonna complain till it's Summer again lol
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options

Its raining here in Ca, which is amazing inside our facility. We are in giant converted warehouse with 2 floors and the acoustics are insane when it rains!

Its very relaxing and...fun!

• isa
    isa Registered User
    Options
    Fun at work...
  • StorMomma
    StorMomma Registered User
    Options
    Hello All!  Snow day in Maryland.  My muscles are feeling it!!!
  • storagemachine21
    storagemachine21 Registered User
    Options
    It's a snowy day here in Baltimore Maryland. What better day than to go through your files?
  • storagemama95
    storagemama95 Registered User
    Options
    Oh what a fun day at work it has been the last 24 hours, my sitelink and call potential crap out. I have lovely tenants coming in confused about the simplest of things and needing me to break it down like they are my 6 year old child. And then this morning my system does a tiny crash and has to completely restart itself and update so I couldn't do anything at all until 1pm today. Needless to say I have never had such a fun filled day at work in an entire 24 hours like I just had! YAY ME!!!! 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a snowy day here in Baltimore Maryland. What better day than to go through your files?
    Now is definitely the perfect time for file audits!
  • storable_support
    Options
    We have 1 gift card left to send! For the nine folks who've already commented and messaged, please check your email inboxes! :)
  • Betty
    Betty Registered User
    Options
    Is it to late for me to comment?

• storable_support
    Options
    Not at all, Betty! Please message me with your email address and I'll send our last gift card out to you right away! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads