Cancel Rate Increase

CrystalHSS
CrystalHSS TXRegistered User
Is it possible to cancel a rate increase once it has been accepted and the letters have been printed? We decided on a $3 rate increase on tenants that haven't had an increase in 270+ days. Now, a week later, the owner wants to cancel the increase. Letters haven't been mailed out yet, thankfully. Please let me know if it's possible, because I don't want to manually change the rates of 330 tenants if I don't have to. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Company - Pending Tenant Rate Changes - Reprint Notices - Select - Edit - Cancel Rate Change

The only thing is that you can't do them all at once.  You can only group those scheduled to the same rate.  So I would sort them by the scheduled rate and then just manually check each group and cancel.  It's still a lot faster than doing them manually one by one!
  • CrystalHSS
    CrystalHSS TXRegistered User
    Thank you so much for your help MamaDuke7. I've never had to cancel a rate change and couldn't find any information on how to do so. Stay warm and stay safe!