Site Link not connecting to the internet

Options
Faye
Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
HELP! Site Link will not connect at 3 different locations and tenants can't make their payment online either.

Comments

• JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here.  And MyHub is also down.  They did send out an email notification.  Would be nice if they would post them here.

• JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sitelink intermittent login issues
    Current Status: Partial Service Disruption
    Current State: Investigating
    Started: March 5, 2021 9:27AM EST
    Affected Services: SiteLink API (3rd Party Integrations), SiteLink Current Known Issues, SiteLink Data Centers, SiteLink Email Support (Raleigh, NC & Brisbane City, QLD), SiteLink Merchant Services, SiteLink Servers, Storable Payments,SiteLink Call Center Support (Raleigh, NC & Brisbane City, QLD)

Update Message:
    We are currently investigating an issue that is causing some of our users to be unable to log in to Sitelink Web Edition and MyHub. Our support team is currently experiencing long hold times. We are working on a resolution and will provide updates regularly.

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I had to "X" out of it and it is currently working (with some minor hiccups). MyHub is functional here, as well. Hopefully they get it up and running across the board.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, yes. There was a brief outage this morning. Our teams were able to resolve it in about 45 minutes; however, we apologize for any and all frustration it may have caused you. Keep in mind that you can subscribe to updates at status.sitelink.com and check it if you suspect something's going on. I appreciate your suggestion, @JulieAton, and I will look into automating our status here too. Thank you! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads