How should take care of a ERROR 6006 from DigiGate?

Good afternoon, as I open the store this morning, there was a msg about update for windows, nothing wrong with that. After, I restarted the system and DigiGate was doing its refresh, the error 6006 came up. I did an update on the gate and on the utilities but the error keeps pupping up. Any suggestion's!

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think error 6006 happens when the PC is waiting too long for a response from the Digigate System Controller. It seems like we would also get that error when the controller was doing something that would take a long time (reloading site configuration, for example), but it has been years so that memory may not be accurate.

Windows updates often change or break the drivers for usb to serial adapters. We had to replace ours a few times because of that. I would double check that if you are using one.

Maybe a reset of both the controller and the PC, if you are sure the cables between them are all working right.
  • Avey1
    Avey1 Registered User
    Thanks for they advice. I went "old school!" I broth the system down, unplug the connectors from DigiGate and reboot it, the line "Cold start" came up, after that, I download ALL the clients and that reconnect the system to the gate. It was fun crazy...  :s  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads