Notification of Online Rental

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
One year into this and I still can't "program" SL to get the information I need for an Online Rental.  Gatecode in a format we use.  Phone number of Alternate Contact which is very important.  Insurance form issues if taking out insurance.  And most important is notification of online rental. If I can get a phone call for a reservation why can't they set it up that I get a phone call alert for online rental.  I am pretty much at the end of the rope and will be shopping for new software. 

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Julie, someone is going to reach out to you directly about your concerns today. I'm very sorry for your continued frustration. Sincerely, Amy C.
  • prowlett
    prowlett Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Are you using SiteLink website or a 3 rd party website? Are you having issues with keywords not populating? We have a very thorough lease that captures a lot. Our website gets autopay authorization, insurance info, and a picture of their government issued photo ID. We had to make some tweaks, but we are collecting everything better now than a year or even two years ago.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Julie, someone is going to reach out to you directly about your concerns today. I'm very sorry for your continued frustration. Sincerely, Amy C.

Thanks the call was somewhat helpful!  And the person that reached out (Summer) was fantastic.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads