SiteLink interface with StorLogix questions

Options
mistore
mistore Registered User ✭✭
So, I provide 24hr access to all tenants normally, but, I've got a "problem tenant" whose facility access hours I have restricted. I use the PTI Storlogix access control software and have modified his access level. The issue I have is, if I use the General Setup-->Gate Setup-->Update Gate/Update All Tenants on the SiteLink side of things, it resets his permissions back to the 24hr access.

1. Is that what the Program Defaults-->General-->Gate Defaults is setting?
2. What about the specific unit Ledger Setting-->Gate Default?
3. If I don't manually force an "Update All Tenants" will it default back on a normal refresh, or login update?
4. What is the correct/best way to acknowledge multiple access hours and/or areas from the SiteLink Side.

Right now it's just this one specific issue, but I am looking at setting up multiple access areas with "tiered" access hour availability.

Thanks for any feedback!

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In set up, gate set up at the top right you can set/add time zones.  Add a time zone for the specific time you want to set for problem tenant.  Then go into their ledger and change their gate access to the new time zone. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Sitelink you go to Setup - Gate Setup - and Time Zones.  Add a time zone with the name you want and make note of the zone number.

Now in Storlogix, go to Setup - Setup Time Schedules and create the same zone with the access hours you want.

Now go to the customer Ledger Settings and change their time zone to the desired access.  Then when the daily gate updates happen, it won't change their access because it's properly set.
  • mistore
    mistore Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I will look into those suggestion; thanks! I'm in the middle of an expansion, so this was just one more thing that landed in my lap and needed to be taken care of...

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads