PCI compliance

Options
LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
Does anyone save credit card numbers on the screen on notes. We do not but  I have alot of customers that want it saved, just to call and say charge it.
I don't think its PCI compliance 

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saving the entire card number in a readable form is definitely not PCI compliant. You can store the information in Sitelink (Payments, ledger settings, autobill, enter the card info, set billing to none, save it, or tenants, credit card, enter info, set billing to none) and Sitelink will show only the last 4 of the card on file when taking a payment. (After selecting the card, it may fill in the complete number). You may also want a record of the authorization to keep the card on file.

The notes are readable by any number of people with access to (your facilities') Sitelink, and kept for archival purposes. The payment information is only accessible to those who are authorized to take payments, and therefore would receive that information anyway.

I think some Sitelink users were having difficulty with these screens and I am not sure if that has been resolved yet. 
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads