Receipts for Online Payments

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
A customer asked me about getting automatic receipts emailed when paying online.  I changed the setting in her Ledger to email receipts but no idea if that is for online payments also.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe setting it in the ledger settings will only email it for an automatic payment.
    When someone makes a payment online, it shows their receipt and they have the option to print it or save it then. I may be missing something, but I can't think of a way to automatically email a receipt for web payments.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @JulieAton. This depends on which kind of website you're using -- web template or API-integrated. If you're using a Web Template for your payment portal, then you can email receipts to your tenants. (We can further assist you with this. It'd likely be easiest for you if we could walk you through it over the phone. 919-865-0789, Option 2) If it's an API site, your web developer would need to build this feature for you. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads