April is Stress Awareness Month

Options
storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
We all get stressed out sometimes. However, did you know that high levels of stress can cause everything from headaches and digestion issues, to high blood pressure and chest pain? Stress can also worsen anxiety and depression.

You can take steps to minimize the causes of your stress so that you can lead a healthier life. 

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We've attached this 1-pager to the post, in case anyone wants to print and hang it at their facility! :)
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sticking this to the board in our back room! Thank you for sharing!
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see that "Drink lots of Whiskey" is not on the "reset" list....
  • Xchancybe
    Xchancybe Registered User
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Stress is an omnipresent challenge, and its negative impacts on health, both mental and physical, can't be overstated. I totally agree with you about the domino effect stress can have on the body, not to mention its role in exacerbating anxiety and depression.
    Speaking of which, I recently stumbled upon an interesting article that discusses how prolonged stress can actually contribute to neurosis. It covers the range of neurotic behaviors and conditions that can manifest if stress isn't effectively managed. It really drives home the point that managing stress isn't just about feeling better in the moment; it's a long-term investment in your mental health.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads