How do I refund existing tenant's Deposit from transferred unit to old unit on SiteLink?

Options
Hi all

I am pretty much newbie to software like this.(even business like this)

recently my client transferred to a different unit, and made all payment and additional deposit as well,
but now I need to roll back to his old unit but  don't know how to process refund additional deposit from transferred unit to his old unit in this program.

Have pleasant day :smile: 
thank you

Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Hab, welcome to SiteLink, this forum, and the self-storage industry! I'm Amy C., the moderator and I'd be happy to answer your question. On a transfer, you cannot refund the security deposit. The current security dep will transfer to the new unit. A refund for a security deposit can only occur during move-out. So since you want to refund the tenant on the original unit, you should move them out, refund them and then, move them back in as a normal move-in. Hope this helps!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads