New to Forum

Options
Nazpastortony
Nazpastortony Registered User ✭✭
Hello.  I'm new here and new to the business.  My wife and I took the position of Resident Managers in a small storage company in Ogden, UT.  We are settling in and getting familiar with everything but I'm sure we will continue to learn for as long as we are here.  I have spent some time exploring the threads but they go back a long ways and there are so many.  I have marked them all read so I can just start following new conversations and thought I would check in and try to see who is currently active.  Anyway glad to be here and look forward to getting to know some of you.  This is an interesting gig for sure. :D

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello! We're so glad you're here! :)
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome!! 
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads