Emailing Partial Payment letter

Options
How do I set up to have the prompt "Email Partial Payment Letter" after taking the initial payment directly from the payment screen?  I know I can go into the letter list and do manually but it should be as simple as after the prompt to email the receipt you then get a prompt to print (yes this happens) or email the partial payment letter.  Now only giving option to print it.  

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only option in Setup is to print the partial payment letter. I suppose you would have to manually email it from your Letters screen, much like the Move Out Receipt.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Setup:  Program Defaults:  Payments:  

Print is the only option.  And I'm not sure you could even get it to give you a prompt to email it from the CSM since there isn't really a specific event that leads to it.  So I think it just has to be done manually.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OHS said:
    How do I set up to have the prompt "Email Partial Payment Letter" after taking the initial payment directly from the payment screen?  I know I can go into the letter list and do manually but it should be as simple as after the prompt to email the receipt you then get a prompt to print (yes this happens) or email the partial payment letter.  Now only giving option to print it.  

I don't know if there's a way to do that. The setting to prompt a printed partial payment form is just a checkbox (yes/no). I could be totally wrong however.

You can always manually send the form through Letters after the payment.

Question though:  We use the partial payment form when tenants are making a partial payment that will not stop the lien process. The form requires a signature from the tenant accepting that their payment will not stop or delay the lien. Do you accept partial payments without a signature?

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @OHS. @ESS, @MamaDuke7, and @teamcapitola are correct. There is currently not an email prompt for that letter and it has to be sent explicitly instead. However, it's an improvement we'd like to make, and we appreciate your feedback!
  • OHS
    OHS Registered User
    Options
    Thank you all for the input....I started to think I was just being stupid and could not find the fix!   I only take partial payments on regular monthly payments without signature and not auction units.  This fix would be great!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads