auction

Options
LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
Do you do a lien search on all your units being auctioned?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. But in CA I'm not required to.  Some other states have it as a requirement, unfortunately.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I've never heard of such a thing.  It is not required in my state thank goodness.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not required in SC except with a vehicle.   If the vehicle has a lien on it we call the lien holder and let them deal with it!
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We do have to do a search in NC through a provided link. It does not stop the auction process.  We just have to sent the lein holder the same certified e-letter.  I have yet to have anything show up on the site, I just print the form so I can prove the search. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Only when a vehicle is involved (we don't really have parking at my location and don't allow vehicles inside units). However, if there is an auto lien, financer may pay the total cost owed or we sell the vehicle. Our lien supersedes theirs. Texas
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lien search required by FL law.  Of the hundreds I've done only had one tenant show up that had another lien against him.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lien search here in Michigan
  • LADYLIFT1
    Options

rmason what site do you use?
  • rmason
    Options

rmason what site do you use?
    floridaucc.com/uccweb/.  Easy to use.  Enter the name and it pulls up a range of names which will include the one you are searching for.  I print the page out and put it in their auction file.  So far had only one hit out of hundreds of searches.

• LADYLIFT1
    Options
    THANK YOU
  • rmason
    Options
     :) 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads