Great idea for new feature-be able to add a picture to your unit notes from walk thru screen

Options
bhall
bhall Registered User
It would be very helpful and help keep immaculate records on the condition of a unit if you could snap a photo to add to a unit note when doing walk-thru with your phone or iPad! If there were damage, an incorrect lock, junk left outside, etc. you could just snap a small pic into the note for reference and record of damage for billing customer and for instigating a repair ticket.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can do this in the tenant photos with desktop and MyHub. Snap thee pic and upload it into the tenant's photos. In the unit notes is where we note any damages or differences in the units for maintenance or just our records. 
  • bhall
    bhall Registered User
    Options
    Then is there a way to print or view your changed results after a walk-thru?
  • bhall
    bhall Registered User
    Options
    By the way Angela...I don't see a way to do it from the walk-thru screens...at the bottom of each unit in walk-thru mode, there is a unit note screen...I'd like to add a pic or two there...then after walk-thru be able to print anything I made notes to in a report for actionable next steps. As it stands, you make a note and unless you remember what unit it was the note can't have action placed to it. Make sense?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bhall I end up taking pictures of the unit including the unit number and then the issue. Make a note in unit notes if necessary. Then I go through the camera roll back at the office and take whatever action is necessary.

If you want the pic(s) to be part of the Tenant's record, you can upload them like Angela suggested, but Sitelink will only keep 9 images per unit. You can also upload to a hosting site (or make your own) and just paste the web link into the notes.

If you want it to be part of the Unit's record, use a hosting site and paste the link into the Unit Notes.

I agree it would be nice to be able to add pics like that, but it seems like it would end up making the database massive and really slow every time Sitelink refreshed.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options
    bhall said:
    By the way Angela...I don't see a way to do it from the walk-thru screens...at the bottom of each unit in walk-thru mode, there is a unit note screen...I'd like to add a pic or two there...then after walk-thru be able to print anything I made notes to in a report for actionable next steps. As it stands, you make a note and unless you remember what unit it was the note can't have action placed to it. Make sense?
    Makes sense. As of now, you cannot add a pic to the walk thru screen of MyHub. However if you choose to add the notes in the tenant's note section of that part, you can find them to print under Company>Unit notes. You can sort them by date, as well. The only thing I can suggest, if you want to add a photo, go into the payments screen in MyHub and you can add it there. Just some suggestions until they maybe consider adding this as a feature.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads