When trying to converse with a potential new customer on Lead to Lease, how to sms msg?

Options
We had a potential customer contact us by text, there should be an easy way to communicate with people who are not in sitelink yet.  If you have their mobile number and they can not talk but could text that would save a lot of effort and provide an additional tool to communicate with new customers or would be customers.

Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @CurtisT; this is a great idea! I'll make sure our team sees and considers it. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Two quick recommendations would be to create a basic lead in Lead to Lease or see if emailing is a viable option. ~Amy C.
  • CurtisT
    CurtisT Registered User
    Options
    We want to be able to text these new folks, we have spoken to several younger people who say they don't lsiten to voice messages or hardly ever read emails, texting and calls are the way they communicate.  We want an easy option to text them.
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We have a similar problem with some of our "older" customers who only want to talk with you over the phone or in person. 
  • CurtisT
    CurtisT Registered User
    Options
    It would be very helpful to have the capability to TEXT the potential tenant from the Lead to Lease screen.  Otherwise, there is no way to text them.  I have been told by many people, especially "younger" people, they do NOT check their voicemails.  And also many people do not answer their phone if they see an unfamiliar phone number. They would SEE a TEXT immediately and hopefully return our call before contacting competitors thinking we haven't tried to make contact.  
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    Options
    Hello @CurtisT
    Hopefully you've found a solution since posting almost 2 years ago.
    If not, we have a simple solution for Texting these leads through SiteLink.
    We are an authorized vendor through SiteLink (https://www.sitelink.com/marketplace/tenant-notifications/selfstoragesms) and offer truly automated SMS Text Messaging, with the addition of Ad-hoc Texting, so you can have 2-way Text communications.
    More details about our service, are on our website @ https://www.selfstoragesms.com
    I am one of the owners and would love to answer any questions you have.  Text, call, or email me @ 808-345-3275 or bo@selfstoragesms.com
    - Bo
    PS: We love feature requests...in fact, many of our features have been because of requests by facility owners and operators.

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

• DDP3
    DDP3 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support | Any update on this feature? It would be awesome if we could follow up a lead to lease customer via text message. 

For instance like U-HAUL rentals; Their system allows us to send a text message to any customer who has a reservation, before they actually pick up the truck. 

• SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    edited July 2023
    Options
    ddepriest said:
    @storable_support | Any update on this feature? It would be awesome if we could follow up a lead to lease customer via text message. 

We have a solution to this.  Reach out to me at your earliest convenience.
    Bo Kyler
    808-345-3275 text/call
    bo@selfstoragesms.com

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads