I need help with SiteLink. Who should I reach out to?

Options
Ashley_D
Ashley_D Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Other Resources

I’m a current SiteLink customer and need help. How do I reach out to Support?

Please reach out to our Support team at support@sitelink.com or (919) 865-0789 ext 2. Our regular support hours are Monday- Friday 8 AM - 8 PM EST.

We also have a number of training resources available:

When will my software setup be complete?

If you have recently signed a quote with a member of our Sales team, you can expect to receive an email from a member of our Implementation team within 1 business day. They will collect any additional information that we need in order to set up your software and set a launch date. 

Your request will then be assigned to an Implementation Consultant to complete the process and provide a walkthrough of your new SiteLink software. 

Please reply to the email you received from our Implementation team if you have any questions throughout the process. Implementation is typically completed within 2-4 weeks after billing and settings information is received pending availability.

How do I add a facility to my SiteLink software?

Please fill out our Customer SetUp Form to get the process started. You can expect to receive a quote for the added facility within 24-48 hours from our Billing team. Once you have reviewed and signed the quote, we will send your request to our Implementation Team. They will request any additional information that we need in order to set up your account and set a launch date. 

Your request will then be assigned to an Implementation Consultant to complete the process and provide a walkthrough of your new SiteLink software. 

Please reply to the email you received from our Implementation team if you have any questions throughout the process. Implementation is typically completed within 2-4 weeks after billing and settings information is received pending availability.

I need help with billing. Who should I contact?

If you have a question related to your invoice, billing history, or payment method on file, please reach out to our Billing Team at (919) 865-0789 ext 3 or billing@sitelink.com.

I am selling my facility. Who should I contact?

Please reach out to our Billing Team at (919) 865-0789 ext 3 or billing@sitelink.com so that we can remove the location from your account or cancel your account. If the new owner plans to use SiteLink and you would like to share your SiteLink data with them, Please fill out this form to release your software data so that we can more easily set up the facility on their account.

I would like to purchase a custom report. Who should I contact? 

Although we provide a number of standard reports, some SiteLink customers have specific needs that require a custom report to be built by our developers. Please reach out to support@sitelink.com if you would like to purchase a custom report. 

In order to help us meet your expectations and provide a quote for the project as quickly as possible, please include the following information in your request:

• Your SiteLink Corporate Code 

• Report Name: What would you like the report to be titled?

• General Description: Please give us a brief overview of the report. 

• Purpose: How does your company plan to utilize the report?

• Related Standard and Custom Reports: Are there currently any standard or other custom reports that are related to this new request?

• Target Audience: Who will be using this report? (Owner, District Manager, Ops Manager, Site Manager, Accountant, Other, etc.)

• Frequency: How often would this report be run? (Daily, monthly weekly, other)

• Spreadsheet mock-up: Attach an Excel mock-up so we know what you would like the report to look like. 

Once we receive your request, we will provide a quote as soon as possible. The timeline for delivering the report depends on a variety of factors, such as the complexity of the project and our team’s current workload. 

I would like to request a custom insurance change. Who should I contact?

We are able to assist with the following insurance changes: 

• Provider Changes

• Rate Changes - If you are changing your rates, please set up the new policies in SiteLink Web Edition so that our developers can apply the new rates to your tenants.

• Updates to billing cycles (First of Month or Anniversary). Please note: This change can only be done for a whole site; it cannot be tenant-specific.

• Data fixes (moving uninsured clients to insured, corrections, etc.)

If you would like to get a quote for bulk insurance updates, please send an email to support@sitelink.com and provide the following information:

• Your SiteLink Corporate Code

• The Location Code(s) for the locations that require the change

• The date you would like the new changes to go into effect. Please note: We will start work for your request 1 month in advance of your requested effective date. We are unable to accept requests with an effective date that is less than a month in the future. 

• The change you would like us to make 

• Is this a Provider Change or a Rate Change?

• Are we converting tenants at the same premium and coverage amounts (grandfathered)?

• If not, what should each current premium be mapped to? (eg $9 to $11, $12 to $15, etc.)

• If there are tenants that are uninsured, how should we handle them?

• An attachment for Bulk Rate Changes

I would like to request a credit or refund. Who should I contact?

If you believe there has been invoiced incorrectly, please reach out to our Billing team at (919) 865-0789 ext 3 or billing@sitelink.com

I would like to cancel my software subscription. Who do I need to contact?

We require written notice of your cancellation request. Please send an email to support@sitelink.com indicating that you would like to cancel your software subscription and the effective date of cancellation. 

SiteLink is not functioning correctly. How can I let you know and receive support?

Please check our status page for any known issues. We recommend subscribing to this page so that you receive email notifications during outages. If the issue you are experiencing is not posted to the status page, please contact our Support team at support@sitelink.com or (919) 865-0789 ext 2 for assistance.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads