UPLOADING PIC

Options
LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
We have an Rv section   I am uploading pictures of their spot     Every time it uploads sideways how can I change it

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are uploading pictures to Sitelink in the payment screen, the one selected as primary may get rotated when shown on the front screen, but should be normal in the pictures, I think.

If all of the pictures in the pictures screen are rotated, maybe they were taken with the camera sideways  and need to be rotated in a photo editing software before you upload them.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oops, I was wrong. Sitelink is showing some of the pics rotated in the pictures list, too. If you double click to open them, they show normally. 

It seems to be rotating the image to fit the display box better. You could crop them into landscape format and I think that would fix it.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, we recommend you open the images in a photo-editing app. Rotate images as needed and then reupload. SLWE should be uploading the image as-is, so it should appear the same as when opened in Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, etc. If a file opens oriented as portrait in those programs but in landscape mode in SLWE (or vice versa), please let us know the details of the image such as file format, dimensions, so we can help you troubleshoot this further. To do this, please give us a call or email the image to us so we can test it internally -- 919-865-0789, Option 2, or Support@Sitelink.com. Thank you, Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads