Specials Activated

Options
Is there a report in corporate control that identifies all active discounts for each property?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I'm not very familiar with Corp control, but just from what I've found in Demo mode; You can find them by clicking on Discount Plans>select which locations you want to know about>and then toggling thru each location. Make sure the box that says "Unused" is not checked. There could very well be a better way, but until someone more knowledgeable is able to chime in, this is what I've got so far. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, the Discount and Discount Summary reports will show discounts applied to tenant accounts. 
  • Self_Storage_97
    Self_Storage_97 Registered User
    Options
    Thank you. The discount and discount summary shows applied discounts, but I would like to see active discounts offered at each location.  I am trying to avoid logging into each individual location to see which discounts are checked as used/unused. Thanks!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Self_Storage_97 - ah, thanks for clarifying! I'm looking into this for you now. ~Amy C.
  • tgreen
    tgreen Registered User
    Options
    Hello storable_support. Is there an answer to this question?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads