Discounts for payments on Storagepug website?

Options
teesee150
teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
We offer a 5% 6 month and 7.5% 12 month prepayment discount. We are currently using Storagepug for our website and it handles it just fine on move in. But to make payments, no discounts show. I have asked Storagepug about it and they claim its an issue with Sitelinks API for the websites. Does anyone know if this is true or if there is a way to get discounts to show up online for payments?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our reoccurring discounts (senior, military, police) are set as non-expiring so they automatically configure themselves without us having to add them first. That way, the tenant can just go online to make their payment without us doing anything on our side.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because of the way the prepayment discounts work, I don't know if there's a way to make them work for online payments since it's not something you just apply to an account permanently.

@storable_support - any insight on this one?
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Because of the way the prepayment discounts work, I don't know if there's a way to make them work for online payments since it's not something you just apply to an account permanently.

@storable_support - any insight on this one?
    Like I said, when a tenant moves in, it can pull our 6 month and 12 month discounts and it shows up in a drop down menu. When they make a payment, the discounts don't show at all.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that stinks!  So to confirm the easy parts - the discount is set up for all screens and is available online (or everywhere), right?

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello and I apologize for my delay in chiming in here... the "Customer Accounts Balance Details With Discount" API endpoint should allow websites to determine the cost with a prepayment discount to then pay using one of the payment endpoints. We'd be happy to walk you through this too. Just give us a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2. Thank you, Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads