Tenant's Own Insurance Update

Options
GSI03
GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
Can anyone tell me if there is an easier way to update a tenant's insurance.   The way I know-even if I only need to change the expiration date on their policy is to cancel the proof, complete the transaction, go back in, put the exp date, policy #, insurance carrier, and amount of coverage all over again, then complete the transaction again.  Why is this so time consuming!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the only way I know to change it, too.  A little clunky, for sure.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hi, @GSI03. You and MamaDuke7 are correct. Editing/modifying existing insurance policies and proofs isn't currently a feature of SiteLink. We definitely see how this workflow could be improved and will pass your feedback along to our product developers. 
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne Registered User
    Options
    I agree. We even have to do a refresh before the policy actually is cleared after a cancel. It would be nice if we could run a report or have reminders pop up to remind us to contact tenants with expiring policies. We are doing a complete insurance audit on all tenants and it would be so much easier and faster if we could simply update the expiration dates of those expired or soon to expire. Similar notifications like the one for expiring credit cards would be great.
  • smanning
    smanning Registered User
    Options
    Agreed.  This is REALLY tiresome when you have tenants who have multiple units - like 6.  If we can edit CC payments under multi-unit credit card, something along the same lines would be GREATLY appreciated for insurance.  And like Suzanne and OP said, it is time consuming when you have to go in and cancel each coverage individually and complete that transaction before you can cancel the next policy, on the same tenant.  PLEASE make this a more operator friendly option.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads