How do you get a management action to show up automatically in a tenant's Notes?

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
When we send a past due notice it automatically posts to the tenant's Notes.  Recently developed a Credit Card Declined Notice to advise tenant their CC on file was declined by their bank.  We email this notice from the Letters section of their account, but it does not automatically post to their Notes.  For now we make a manual entry.  How do I get it to auto post to their account when sending the email?  Thanks.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When emailing or printing anything from the Letters screen, it should always show in the tenant notes. The only time it hasn't for me, is when I exported it first (obviously wouldn't show then). Other than that, as long as you're clicking on the letter, then choosing Email/Print, and then Process, it should show. This might be a tech issue. Is it showing in your sent folder in your email?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you preview it first and email from the preview, it doesn't show in the notes.  But if you just select the letter and email it from the list, it should post in the notes automatically.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am trying to get our office staff to always select email delivery method and use the process button (even though it is pink and not green) to send emails so that it makes the note in their account(s).
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said: If you preview it first and email from the preview, it doesn't show in the notes.  But if you just select the letter and email it from the list, it should post in the notes automatically.

That's what I was doing, previewing it first.  Thanks.
  • Madonna
    Madonna Registered User
    Options
    I wish that if you emailed something such as a copy of their receipt it would post to the notes. I called tech support and they said anything you do manually won't post in the notes but it seems like such an easy fix to make so that anything emailed via sitelink would post in notes.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Madonna - lots of updates seem like easy fixes.   B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads