Transferring to unit with no promotion

Options
Customer rents unit A with first month free promo and then comes in 2 days later and needs to transfer to a larger unit B that has no promo. When I process the transfer the promotion credit transfers to the larger unit, offering a promo on the larger unit. Is there a way to drop the promo before transferring?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Move them out of promo unit and move them into unit B as a new rental.
  • MemorialDriveStorage
    MemorialDriveStorage Registered User
    Options
    Thanks Angela, I should of included the first month free promo is on the first full month, so the customer would of paid a prorated amount the first month. If I move out the customer would lose the credit from what they paid and we dont have permission to waive the admin. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do the transfer as usual, then go in and add a rent charge for the promo that's no longer valid.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Angela, I should of included the first month free promo is on the first full month, so the customer would of paid a prorated amount the first month. If I move out the customer would lose the credit from what they paid and we dont have permission to waive the admin. 
    Gotcha, then you would do as MamaDuke stated.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you do a transfer there is a check box to remove the discount.  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads