One Time ACH Payment

Options
Why doesn't Storable allow for a one time ACH payment? I have already contacted Sitelink support and was told that using Ctrl+Shift+H will not work since we are now using Storable as our ACH payment processor.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We still use SBOA, but I logged into demo mode (which uses Storable) and was able to use ctrl+Shift+H to bring up ACH in payment options. Other than that, I apologize, I don't know much more about Storable payment processor.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @NM575. This feature is in development and coming soon! Please send me a private message with your current email address and I’ll make sure you’re notified directly when it becomes available (it should be sometime this quarter.) Thank you, Amy C. 
  • NM575
    NM575 Registered User
    Options
    Thank you storable_support for your prompt response.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @NM575Good news, one-time payments for ACH are now available! Please run a live update and you’ll be able to take ACH payments just like you take all other payments (no hotkey necessary): https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/2807/how-do-i-take-a-payment-for-a-current-tenant-when-using-stor

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads