Only 1 Week Until the ISS World Expo in Las Vegas!

Options
storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you heading to ISS World Expo next week? If you are, please give this post a 👍 and be sure to stop by Storable Booth 919 to say hello, enjoy live product demos and enter to win a Yeti Tundra Haul cooler. 

Come kick back with us after a long day on the show floor at The Center Bar from 8-11pm on Wednesday the 14th. Food and drinks are on us! And, don’t miss Storable Storable VP of Client Care, Nick Johnson’s speaking, “Help When You Need It Most: When and How to Leverage Self-Storage Tech Support” Thursday, July 15th, at 8am. 

This year is going to be bigger and better than ever for our industry. There’s a lot we all want to accomplish next week, but we think the most important thing of all is being able to see your faces, hear your stories, and know that we came through everything together. 

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @MamaDuke7, so glad you'll be at the show! Be sure to swing by Booth 919 to say hello to my colleagues and attend our party too! :) (Unfortunately, I won't be there... because I'd love to meet you!!) ~Amy C. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads