Automatic payment that never processed

Options
GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
I just contacted a tenant regarding their past due balance and was told that in June, we had discussed setting up a card for automatic payment (which I do remember that conversation). However, the card was never processed on the 1st like all of the others. I went back to the Automatic Billing window and sure enough, he was set up for auto on the 1st. So why didn't it go through?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had the same issue with a unit for a couple months.  Then it suddenly started working, so I never did figure out the problem.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @GlenMark, thank you for reaching out! I elevated this issue internally and a case was created for you. I believe Support has already been in touch with you. If not, please let me know. We'll get to the bottom of this! :)
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GlenMark said:
    I just contacted a tenant regarding their past due balance and was told that in June, we had discussed setting up a card for automatic payment (which I do remember that conversation). However, the card was never processed on the 1st like all of the others. I went back to the Automatic Billing window and sure enough, he was set up for auto on the 1st. So why didn't it go through?
    I found this to be an issue this month as well. Luckily I caught the ones that did not process and ran them manually. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Faye. I'd love to open a case for you and have Support reach out to you directly so that we may investigate what happened. Would you please respond to my private message? Thank you, Amy C. 
  • GlenMark
    GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @GlenMark, thank you for reaching out! I elevated this issue internally and a case was created for you. I believe Support has already been in touch with you. If not, please let me know. We'll get to the bottom of this! :)
    On the phone waiting for a senior tech (Corey, I believe) at this very moment.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Faye. I'd love to open a case for you and have Support reach out to you directly so that we may investigate what happened. Would you please respond to my private message? Thank you, Amy C. 
    I will wait and see if it happens again next month. Thank you for your response.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads