Out for Signature

In my Reminders window, it shows "Out for Signature" with a number next to it. The number should be the number of documents sent out awaiting signature. I currently have 2 documents out for signature, but it shows 4. How do I fix the issue?

Answers

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi John - Have you tried exiting out of the software and resetting your local database before logging back in?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Managerjohn. This is likely caused by unsigned credit card receipts. They are managed from the Company > Receipts page and do not show in the eSign Console under "Out for Signature" - though they are included in the count. To resolve them, you may either void or sign the outstanding receipts. If you're not familiar with finding these, Support would be happy to walk you through this -- 919-865-0789, Option 2. Thank you, Amy C.

• GlenMark
    GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
    In my Reminders window, it shows "Out for Signature" with a number next to it. The number should be the number of documents sent out awaiting signature. I currently have 2 documents out for signature, but it shows 4. How do I fix the issue?
    Is one the lease and the other a lease summary? That's how our online rentals work.
  • Managerjohn
    Managerjohn Registered User
    GlenMark. I do not think so, I do not use lease summaries. I have never seen that before. Thanks.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    @Managerjohn Does your lease link together "autopay authorization" or "insurance sign up"?  When you first move them in and email the link they are all combined, but are separate in the E-sign console.  When you click the out for signature are all 4 items listed?  
  • Managerjohn
    Managerjohn Registered User
    No, each one seems to be separate. Thanks for the help.  I have reached to Sitelink tech support directly. They said they need to go into it manually and reset the count. Hopefully they will solve the issue.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads