Disc locks

Options
Jim0623
Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
Hello, 

Does anyone know of any companies where you can buy disc locks and there not be a 6-10 week back order? We use chateau and they are a great company but have been back ordered for well over a year now. 

Thanks!

Comments

• BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    movenstore @ 800-562-7900, website movenstore.com, em sales@movenstore.com
    I ordered on 7/2 and received 7/13
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was horrified by the months long backorder with Chateau locks, so I placed an order with SupplySide USA.... only to now find that they are backordered as well!  

Placed the order on June 28th and its still "in process" (apparently an issue with the warehouse affecting California orders?)

Our only saving grace is my facility is totally full...so nobody to sell locks to... yet.

• GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I order  retail for 3 other stores in my company plus mine.  I have never had a back-order on non-branded locks from Supply Side  They are usually here in less than a week.   
  • Jim0623
    Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I'll have to check supply side out. Thanks! 
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    GSI03 said:
    I order  retail for 3 other stores in my company plus mine.  I have never had a back-order on non-branded locks from Supply Side  They are usually here in less than a week.   
    Looks like it was a warehouse issue tying up several orders. As soon as they (SupplySide) sorted out the error, my locks appeared 2 days later.

I do like their "top end" disc lock (the SS-970) - very well made and aside from the packaging, very nice product. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads