Ctrl/Shift commands

Options
Is there any sort of list with explanations of all the Ctrl/Shift functions?  Some of them seem very helpful, and I would like to have an all-inclusive list for our locations.

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hi, @ScottP. Here's a handy 1-pager for you! 

• navamol
    navamol Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    Options
    This is helpful! Thanks! 
  • ScottP
    ScottP Registered User
    Options
    Super!  Thanks!
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    That's just awesome right there!

What exactly is the "test drivers license swipe" ?  I tried it just to see but get a pop up stating "length must be greater than zero" 

Just curious
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like a tool to let you see the raw data from a license reader. If you swipe a license while the test window is open, it will briefly show the raw data before it tries to populate the Tenant info.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    It seems like a tool to let you see the raw data from a license reader. If you swipe a license while the test window is open, it will briefly show the raw data before it tries to populate the Tenant info.

Thanks, @themage! You're correct.

We're so happy to see how well this 1-pager was received.  We'll be sure to share more resources like this in the future! ~Amy C.
  • morespacewa
    morespacewa Registered User
    Options
    What is the command to switch the payment screen back?  I had a tech switch it to a different mode.  Thank you!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options
    What is the command to switch the payment screen back?  I had a tech switch it to a different mode.  Thank you!
    CTRL+SHIFT+Z
    (assuming you're talking about the charges and payment screen?)
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    You forgot my favorite: Utilities>CTRL+SHIFT+Q to change SL background color. With three facilities running on the same laptop, this saves me a lot of mistakes!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    You forgot my favorite: Utilities>CTRL+SHIFT+Q to change SL background color. With three facilities running on the same laptop, this saves me a lot of mistakes!
    This is my favorite...just because I like to change from the boring white! I wish it would stay that way instead of resetting every time SL is closed out of or restarted; especially since I pick a "specialty" color so I never get it exactly the same every time (even when I save it).
  • morespacewa
    morespacewa Registered User
    Options
    Thank you!  It took me a minute to figure out the payment screen.  You have to type the command in the main screen and then go into payments and it changes it.  
    And the screen color change is amazing!  I run two sites and I always try to color code them to avoid mistakes. Super appreciate that!
    Any other commands?
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:
    I had NO idea you could do that... New things every day!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads