Disable Past Due Events Report

Options
I'm looking for a report that shows which tenants have been Disabled for Past Due Events.  I saw a very old, similar post that said to run the "Rent Roll" but the field I'm looking for "bDisablePDue" is not showing up.  Can anyone please assist?  Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bDisablePDue column only shows up if you export the report (to excel for example). If you open the resulting spreadsheet, there are many, many more columns. In mine, bDisablePDue is column CA.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    themage said:
    The bDisablePDue column only shows up if you export the report (to excel for example). If you open the resulting spreadsheet, there are many, many more columns. In mine, bDisablePDue is column CA.

Thanks, @themage! Export is what you'll want to do, @JosieD.
  • JosieD
    JosieD Registered User
    Options
    Thank you @themage!  I have it now.  
  • jcalabrese
    jcalabrese Registered User
    Options
    Has this report been changed? I am also trying to find the Disabled Past Due Report and downloaded in excel, but diabled past due events is not a column.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @jcalabrese. This report remains the same as described by @themage: Column CA shows the value of the bDisablePDue flag. If you're having any issues, however, please give Support a call and we'll happily walk you through this! 919-865-0789, Option 2

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads