Economic Occupany

Options
Hi All, 
What is meaning of this number on the management history report? And how is it figured?

Thank you. 

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hi, @dlesh. Which number are you referencing? 

EDITED TO ADD: Oops! I didn't read the thread subject line... apologies! Next time I'll drink my coffee before reading the forum! ~Amy C. :)
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    It means the amount of revenue you are getting as a percentage of revenue you would get if all your units were rented at full price.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Economic Occupancy is the Actual (current rents before discounts) divided by Gross potential.  Basically, the percent of your full rent potential if every unit was full and paying current rate.  
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Economic Occupancy is the Actual (current rents before discounts) divided by Gross potential.  Basically, the percent of your full rent potential if every unit was full and paying current rate.  
    Thanks, @AnitaJohnson1269!
    Here you go, @dlesh!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads