Third Party Transportation Document

Options
Does anyone have a good document template for "authorizing a third party transportation company to access tenants unit and transport contents'?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless the tenant has give them the access code and the key to the lock, they aren't getting in to my property.
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have only had this come up once and I called the tenant to get verbal authorization with the name of the company and driver. 
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We tell Tenants they have to give access/keys to any subcontractors or deliveries.

With PTI we can add additional (or temp) Gate codes for them to use, but its up to the tenant to "give" the access.

For instance we have a business client who wanted to give a subcontractor access for a week. We had the tenant make up another access code and we set it up in PTI with an expiration date (a week later). Once the code was active we told the tenant that he could give that code to his subcontractor along with the combo for (their) lock.
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We have a form the tenant fills out authorizing us to hold a key  for them to give the key to delivery people and indemnifying us from any loss or damage from the access.  We will give the key to the delivery people to deliver the package into the unit, but we don't put anything in anyone's unit or access it ourselves.   

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads