Error Message Regarding SL Web Edition

Options
ESS
ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else getting the error message saying there's no internet connection, when there is? I cannot get SL to load up, just keeps repeating the same error message.

MyHub is now stating it cannot be reached, as well.
This is not a good day to not have our system functioning!

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We aren't having any issues here, but I know that there are some outages all over the nation. If your connection to Sitelink's servers has to go through one of the dead spots, there isn't a lot you can do right now.

From a cursory look, Spectrum was having some issues in Dallas and Houston. The hurricane will also have some effect on internet, causing occasional failures. 

You can try Myhub from a mobile connection and see if it works. Sitelink used to have an offline mode, but when they started Myhub, they disabled it.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MyHub was also down on every device, as was the SL website. Everything SL was off. It all just came back up, thankfully. I'm baffled as to why they did away with offline mode, for instances like this. 
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Experiencing it now on 9/1.  SL has been crazy all day long. 

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, all. We're sorry for this inconvenience. There was a data center issue in Texas that caused internet issues around the Texas area which impacted its ability to route internet traffic to our east coast servers. It was identified quickly and resolved. If you're experiencing any ongoing issues, please call Support at 919-865-0789, Option 2. 
  • ESS
    Options
    The same issue is happening again today :neutral:
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    It was happening again this morning here as well. We couldn't take payments or do anything for at least the first 30 minutes of the day.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep here as well... Alexandria Louisiana 
  • ESS
    Options
    Even just a few minutes of it not functioning seems like an eternity when you have someone staring at you trying to make a transaction. It wouldn't be so bad if we could use offline mode since MyHub goes down with it. (I'm in the Houston area)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads