email issue

Options
A customer made a payment this morning online. I just received a copy of the email sent. Where it says Dear>>>>>>>>>>>>     instead of the persons name     it had their credit card number. I went into their account   and no where does it show that info. The card should not be sent in email like that. not sure whats going on. 
just a technical error or what. 
How do you tag storable or sitelink

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support
    Wow... that is a big problem. To tag someone, including Storable support, just type @ and start typing the name. a drop down list should pop up with names.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they made the payment online... Is it possible they registered online with their CC# as their name? Looking at our payment portal, that doesn't make sense, but if you have a different system it might be possible.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    No this has never happened before. And they have been here for a long time>
  • LADYLIFT1
    Options
     @storable_support   please respond to this issue
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @LADYLIFT1. I'm so sorry for my delay in responding to you! We've never heard of something like this happening before and definitely want to investigate it further. The easiest way to do this is if you give our Support line a call. This way, they can get all the information (like your Payments provider) and immediately determine if there are actions to be taken. Our number is 919-865-0789, Option 2. If you wish for me to have someone call you directly, I'd be happy to do so -- just please send me a message with your phone number. 
    Again, I'm terribly sorry for not seeing this sooner. ~Amy C. 
  • LADYLIFT1
    Options
    I JUST CALLED  THEY SENT ME TO TIER TWO      AND THEY DONT SOUND LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads