How to Correct a Botched Future Move In?

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭

Tenant was scheduled for a future move in on 10/1.  He was accidently moved in on 9/14. Payment of $69.00 was taken resulting in a paid through date of 10/13.  Sitelink tech support said cleanest solution was to move him out and put him on a reservation for 10/1 move in.  Following their recommendation would leave us owning him a credit of around $32 when we move him back in on 10/1.  Thoughts?

Comments

• GlenMark
    GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Since the payment was already taken and you closed out your day before reversing the move in, what tech support said would probably be my way of doing things too. Sucks, but I don't believe there is any other way around it. 

My own experience with future move-ins is to only do it within a window of a couple of days out. Anything further can, and generally will complicate things somehow.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't do future move in's.  We had a couple that we did that for and they changed their mind before the move in date.  Had to issue refunds.  That being said, it looks like your on anniversary billing.  Could you change their anniversary (billing) date and issue a credit for any difference? If your not wanting to move out and then back in.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads