Safelease

Options
Has anyone switched to Safelease as your tenant protection plan provider? If so what are your thoughts?

Comments

• Bison_Storage
    Bison_Storage Registered User
    Options
    Hello, I am considering it for my main facility.  Did you switch?  Pros / Cons?  
  • Jim0623
    Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I did switch. Love it.  You get 70% instead of 40% . They actually cover things that pertain to storage unlike companies like Storsmart.  They actually pay customers as well.  
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Owners just asked me to take  look at Safelist as a possible replacement for MiniCo. Anyone else using them?  any stories good or bad?

We've never had a problem with MiniCo, although I wish they would provide some nice glossy POS brochures to give to tenants... 
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Safelease work with Sitelink seamlessly?  I don't see it as a setup option.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Safelease work with Sitelink seamlessly?  I don't see it as a setup option.
    I just noticed that as well... There's a setup option for "Non Sitelink Marketplace Solution" which seems to be the same....except you have to manually setup all the parameters. 

I'm giving Sitelink and Safelease calls tomorrow to ask some questions. If Safelease is simply not setup to integrate with Sitelink API then its a nonstarter.
  • teamcapitola
    Options
    I spoke with Ashley @ SafeLease today, and was very impressed by the offerings.

While not a "Marketplace" partner, SafeLease absolutely integrates with Sitelink; In fact she said a large % of their customers use Sitelink.

They also have a feature that will automatically enroll a tenant/ apply charge after a set # of days if the tenant doesn't provide proof of other coverage (homeowners etc. ) which would be great for us. (We require insurance on every unit but clients can use existing insurance as long as they provide proof)

I'll update as I get a better understanding of the service, and if we decide to sign up with them.  
  • Jim0623
    Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Switch ! You’ll make double the money for the same product essentially 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads