Move out receipts

The ability to email move out receipts would be great.  Every update I hope this will happen and hasn't yet.  You can email just about every other notice but not the move out receipts.  Only email from letters not when doing the actual move out.  Why?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set it up in the CRM for 0 days past the Referenced Trigger Event of Moved Out.  As soon as the move-out is complete, it will pop up on the reminders list and you just process it.  I do it for every move-out this way and it works great!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Set it up in the CRM for 0 days past the Referenced Trigger Event of Moved Out.  As soon as the move-out is complete, it will pop up on the reminders list and you just process it.  I do it for every move-out this way and it works great!
    Thanks, @MamaDuke7

@springbank, you can either follow @MamaDuke7's amazing advice or go to Company --> Reprint Forms to process.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    My move out receipts and refund receipts are so hard to understand I would never share them with a customer.  I did create a Move Out Letter in CRM and a survey. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads