How do I change rates for current customers of different units sizes to the Street rate?

I have adjusted my street (standard) rates, and now want to have all customers of a certain stay length be brought up to current street rate.  I seem to get $ amount or % raise in the Wizard.  Neither of these is what I'm looking to do.  I have isolated isolated the people who have been with us for X amount of time.  I want all of these tenants to be at street rate.  Should be as easy as a click of a button.  Where is that button?  
Tagged:

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never changed rates, myself, but I'm sure  @MamaDuke7 or @storable_support could help
  • Bradley
    Bradley Registered User
    Hello my friend :)  Hope all is well with you Angela.  
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Company - Edit Rent - Sort by size.  Select all of the ones of a specific size you want to change.

Then click Edit on the far right.  Put in the Scheduled New Rate and the effective date that is legal for your contract (usually a minimum of 30 days out).  Then OK.

Then do this again for each size that you have customers that you want to change.

Also, if you want to use the Tenant Rate Optimization, when it gives you the list of the ones at the length of stay you're looking at, then you select by size and manually put in the rate you want them to go to.  You can set it up for a % and then manually make the change before accepting the new rate for them.
  • Bradley
    Bradley Registered User
    thanks @MamaDuke7.  I definitely saw the manual side of things and those procedcures.  just figured there would be something a bit more automated.  something for @SiteLink_System to work on.   truly feel that I should be able to bring any and all up to standard rate after i've isolated them.  should be that easy.  
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @Bradley. We recommend using the Tenant Rate Optimization feature (as the amazing @MamaDuke7 suggested - thank you!) This is less manual of a process than doing so from the Edit Rent screen.
    It's intended to be left on so that rate changes can be recommended as tenants become eligible. But it can be used as an at-will process to schedule increases when desired. We'd be happy to walk you through setting this up; just give us a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads