Gmail and SiteLink

Options
GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
Recently we had to change the password on our Gmail email account. Since it's connected with SiteLink, now all emails that are generated through the Web Edition can't be sent. I know there is a setting somewhere in SiteLink where I can update the Gmail password connection, but cannot remember where.

Does this make any sense? Not enough coffee yet.

Also, I do not have access to Corporate Control, so that could pose a problem (until the owner returns from vacation anyway).

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Setup - Email.  Change the password there and you'll be good to go.
  • ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is anyone else having problems with esign ? A tenant couldn't get her esign to go thru at her house and showed up at office. I tried from office and it just spins! 
    I was on with technical support for an hour or more yesterday with another issue (not processing autochg)to get off and find this issue.
    things have not been going well with Storable technology lately.....what's up with this?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @ShedStuff. We're sorry to hear about this issue with eSign! It doesn't sound like a typical error and we haven't had any recent outages or service disruptions. If you'd be so kind to give us another call, we'll be able to better troubleshoot things for you. 919-865-0789, Option 2

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads