PEOPLE PAYING OTHER PEOPLES UNIT

Options
If someone comes in and pays for another persons units, do you give them the receipt that prints out? Or give them a hand written ? Only since it has the unit number their address, just wondering.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they aren't on any of the paperwork, I don't print them one. If they insist on having one, I'll handwrite it for them from the receipt book.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can go back into Receipts, double click the payment date/receipt to open it.
    You can erase/edit any part of the receipt and print/email/export. I've always wondered why that's possible to do, but it works in this case

We just erase everything personal except our header, the amount, and the payment info. 
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    THATS AMAZING    I HAD NO IDEA   THANK YOU
  • Keri
    Keri Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Do you guys have random strangers paying for other units ?? It usually is a family member or a close friend and the tenant usually calls to let us know !! 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have had a few instances in which a tenant's "cousin" or brother" would call in payments. Different person and card each month.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keri said:
    Do you guys have random strangers paying for other units ?? It usually is a family member or a close friend and the tenant usually calls to let us know !! 
    Sometimes, yes. Mrs. A rents the unit, can't pay, calls MIL who calls her friend to pay. <<Just an example
    Or there will be certain organizations that will pay for them, etc. If they're not on the paperwork, even if they say "I'm her bff!", sorry, not giving out that info. I've also had a tenant's ex-girlfriend come in to pay hoping for that receipt because she was a psycho and she knew from when they were together, that our receipts have their address on it. I've had tenants go out of town and ask their neighbor to pay, then they passed it on to their 3rd party friend to do. Long story short, yes, we do have strangers pay and if they aren't listed in the file, no receipt that discloses address or unit number. 
  • Keri
    Keri Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I guess i have been blessed in the 16 years i have ran my facility!! 
  • Matt_Rogers
    Matt_Rogers Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Options
    The editing of the exported doc is a great tip, thanks!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads