Individual Invoice Settings?

Options
Hi - 

We have a commercial customer that requires a different type of invoice than what we typically send.  I know how to choose invoice format for all, but is there a way to customize for an individual tenant so they are automatically sent their customized invoice each month?  I mean, I can add a calendar reminder to do this manually each month, but would much rather have the system do it automatically if possible!

Karla

Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hi, Karla. Unfortunately, invoice formatting is a global setting. However, if you use a FOM billing cycle, then changing the invoice day for this specific tenant to a day or two early might help you remember to choose the other format option -- just a thought! ~Amy C.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    The only other thing I can think of is to make the customers lease type different (If all your customers have a "residential" lease, you can set them to "Commercial" lease type) and then set up a CRM campaign with the special invoice.

Probably not worth the trouble if you only have one tenant that needs it, though.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads