CRM Automatically Process

Options
Is there a way to setup CRM to automatically send an email.  I am trying to find a work around for the Reservation Confirmation Letter that can't be modified.  FYI if you feel you should be able to customize the Confirmation Letter please put in a request to SL. If enough people make the request it might get done!

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you talking about the Booking Confirmation?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I have made modifications to that letter.  Why can it not be modified?

As far as I can tell, nothing in the CRM can automatically process.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @JulieAton. Thanks for your question. I assume the email you're trying to modify applies to Web Template reservations. Since our Web Template is a boiler-plate, ready-to-go solution for online reservations and move-ins, there is little customization allowed. However, allowing edits to the email contents is a very reasonable request and we've added it to the Feature Request queue. Thank you for your suggestion! ~Amy C.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I have made modifications to that letter.  Why can it not be modified?

As far as I can tell, nothing in the CRM can automatically process.

How did you make modifications?  When I was on phone with support they said it couldn't be modified.  And also were trying to think of work around and they suggested a form/letter in CRM that would be sent out when a reservation occurred.   I mentioned that CRM didn't work automatically and this was for reservations outside of working hours which most of them are. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads