Past Due Events Issue.

Options
On my Past Due Events schedule, after 20 days, I overlock the tenant, charge a $15 fee, and generate and mail an Overlock Notice.

I just had a tenant come up to the Auction Notice stage, and in reviewing their account, noticed that they had never gone through the Overlock stage. I reviewed all my settings and everything seems to be in order.

Other tenant Past Due Overlock events are being correctly triggered (as far as I have noticed) but this one tenant never got triggered for this event, despite being well past that point.

I thought Past Due events were global? Is there a way to disable specific past due events on a tenant-by-tenant basis? I don't see anyway to do that and was just curious as to why it would not have triggered for this tenant? 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the Ledger Settings you can disable past due events, but that's ALL of them, not select ones only.

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @mistore. Would you please give us a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2? We'd like to look further into your account. It's likely that the issue is a past due event that is set to occur once when late and the tenant never paid in full, therefore the event would not re-trigger. There are various other reasons why a tenant may not come up for a past-due event as well (e.g. billing cycle, tenant type, one-time vs recurring event). Because of these many variables, we need to investigate. 

@MamaDuke7 is correct, however, you cannot deliberately disable a specific past-due event for a specific tenant.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads