Get me out of the office! Tablet?

Options
Hi, first timer here.

I did a search and most of the tablet info is pretty old.

My office is in my house which is next door to the storage property. It's only 211 units but being in constant close proximity to the biz makes for a 7 day job.  I'm supposedly "closed" on Sundays and Tuesdays but was thinking of changing the schedule to only four office days or something like that. Although I'm mainly inquiring about using a tablet to make payments and leases, I'm open to other suggestions that might provide me with a break in my schedule.

What current tablets would you recommend? I have both Corporate and Web Edition but am mainly interested in Web Edition. I guess Android would be best for me? I imagine in the $500 range but can go up or down. I don't play games but would use YouTube a lot.

Thanks in advance.
Hasbro

Tagged:

Best Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    For just payments and leases, an Android or Apple tablet will work nicely with Myhub. Something like a Chromebook Duo or Microsoft Surface should also work nicely and offer a keyboard that clicks on for desktop use.

Tablets are hard to shop for without actually using one, so I recommend heading over to BestBuy or any other electronics place that will let you try out their stuff. Just be ready to fend off the salesperson until / unless you are ready to buy it.  Most of the stuff they have on the shelf would do what you want, but the cheapest will be small or very slow. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @Hasbro.  Welcome to the StorageForum! We're so glad to have you here. To answer your question, SiteLink myHub will work on Apple, Android, and Windows with Google Chrome. There's more info here. Apple and Android tablets only support myHub. Windows tablets will run both SiteLink Web Edition and myHub but tend to be a bit more expensive and bulky. @themage offered great advice and we also recommend testing out devices in-person whenever possible. ~Amy C. 

Answers

• jwhite
    jwhite Registered User
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @storable_support, I have a Windows tablet and it wont run SiteLink Web Edition.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @jwhite. What model tablet are you using? It might depend on which tablet she has. Microsoft Surface, for instance, uses Windows RT and it isn't supported. However, if the tablet has Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 Pro, or Windows 10 Home, it should work. Our Support Team would be happy to help you! 919-865-0789, Option 2

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads