linked units

Options
We have several tenants with linked units.  If they have 1 of their units in default and overlocked, the program won't allow them access into their other unit that is current. I know how to unlink them, but is that the only way to resolve this issue?

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In your setup screen, go to Access Setup.  Select Mode 0 and that is unit by unit instead of account by account.  In my property, if any unit is late, you have no access to the property at all, and are considered trespassing if you try to get in (though I don't have any issues here, I have at previous properties).  If they are less than honest, I've had them gain access and cut the lock to get access after office hours, so I just don't allow it at all.  
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @MaMcdaniel. @MamaDuke7 is correct. The Access Setup (gate setup) allows you to choose the gate's behavior when a tenant with multiple units is delinquent on one.

Thanks, @MamaDuke7, for your help! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads