Looking for reviews for SelfStorageSMS..

Looking for reviews for SelfStorageSMS..  I current have a SMS service but it does not record the return SMS message in Sitelink.  So I'm looking for something that is more automated.
Tagged:

Answers

• lhill
    lhill Registered User ✭✭
    @Self_Storage_Life We haven't used SelfStorageSMS, we use CallPotential. CallPotential doesn't log return SMS messages in the notes either, they come into the email, but we just copy and paste them into the notes.

We like CallPotential because we can automate Follow Up and Collections workfows that include automated SMS's, emails and calls. We can also schedule tasks for the managers to complete manually, like weekly manual collections calls.
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    Looking for reviews for SelfStorageSMS..  I current have a SMS service but it does not record the return SMS message in Sitelink.  So I'm looking for something that is more automated.
    I am happy to provide you with referrals.  Email me directly at bo@selfstoragesms.com
    Otherwise, we do offer a Free Trial (no credit card required) so you can see how it works for your facility specifically.
    Any other questions, feel free to reach out to me.
    Hope that's helpful!
    Bo
    PS - Sorry to those who flag my posts because you feel it is "advertising".  Not sure how to answer and solve owner/operator's questions when the answer IS using our software...

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

• helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    SelfStorageSMS works very well.  Smooth and easy integration, tracks all texts in customer Notes, and has helped reduce delinquency for sure. And, Bo is a nice guy to talk to. Just don't call him too early. He's in Hawai'i ;)
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    helenatim said:
    SelfStorageSMS works very well.  Smooth and easy integration, tracks all texts in customer Notes, and has helped reduce delinquency for sure. And, Bo is a nice guy to talk to. Just don't call him too early. He's in Hawai'i ;)
    Mahalo for the recommendation Tim  :)

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads