How do I exclude Outdoor Parking Storage Tenants from receiving a gate code?

Options
I'm setting up a new location with indoor and outdoor storage. I do not want the outdoor tenants to receive a gate code to the building. Sitelink is autogenerating one. I know I can lock them out one by one. I was wondering if I can restrict them via unit type. Thank you!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You would set up a separate access zone for that unit type, both in Sitelink and your gate software.  And the access zone assigned to parking would not have access to the building.  So those codes would get denied if they tried to go in the building.

Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    You would set up a separate access zone for that unit type, both in Sitelink and your gate software.  And the access zone assigned to parking would not have access to the building.  So those codes would get denied if they tried to go in the building.
    @MamaDuke7 is correct (thanks, Paula!)

Hope this helps you out, @srcambi. Please let us know if you have any follow-up questions. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads