Tenant info screen masking Birth Date?

Options
themage
themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
In this newest version of Sitelink, the Tenant info screen is masking the birth date. Not a problem since we can click the button to show it, but is this intended behavior? Why mask just the DOB and not SSN or DL#?

Has anyone else run in to this? It did not do that in the previous version, at least for us.

Answers

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I JUST noticed that!  New to us too.  Have no idea why that has changed, but I'm guessing some kind of security thing?

I also looked into the security settings, but did not see "show Full DOB" as an option checkbox at this point.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Another update/"improvement" nobody asked for lol
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, we're working to improve PII security by masking additional sensitive data. Permissions will be added as needed to control access and we are listening to operator feedback on such use cases. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads