StorLogix not reporting tenant access to multiple units

Options
ksenn
ksenn Registered User
We recently switched from digigate to PTI. We have found that with StorLogix, when a tenant with multiple units (same gate code) enters and exits the facility, it only reports it on the unit with the lowest number. Has anyone else experienced this? We have sent in service tickets to PTI  for over a month with no response from them. Any advise given on fixing this would be appreciated. We would really like to see all the information reported on all the units.

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, on the log, it only shows one of their units. It's always been this way the past 4+ years I've been using them. If there's anything that's gone on at my property, I will go to each tenant's account on the log to see if they have other units around the incident. When you go into the actual Users section, it lists all of the units associated with the tenant also.
  • ksenn
    ksenn Registered User
    Options
    Thank you Angela! We are looking at the Unit Activity by Date Report for each unit and activity only shows up on the lowest numbered unit. If you select any of the higher numbered units, it doesn't show them entering/exiting. Digi gate's report would show the enter/exit time for every unit rented by same tenant.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotcha. It might be easier to use the Site Activity by Date or search User Activity by date. I just don't foresee them changing anything since it's been that way for the longest.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    You can try using the legacy reports. In PTI , Go to "Reports" then "Legacy Reports"

You can play with the various report options, but I'd start with "Unit Activity by date" and see if that gives you what you're looking for.

• ksenn
    ksenn Registered User
    Options
    Thank you!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads