What are my options to our Storedge website erroneously showing a recurring discount?

Options
Discounts are set up for a fixed amt off starting in the 2nd month and applying the disc for 1 month.  We've spoken to Storedge Tech and were not able to get an answer. Having the Reservation page showing a recurring discount is seriously bad.  Please help!
Tagged:

Best Answers

• zacteam
    zacteam Registered User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    So I went back to our discounts and changed the starting month to 1.  Now myself and coworker will have to remember to remove the discount at move in (prorated month) and apply it in the Edit Charges and Payments screen.  This way it will appear when we send out Reservation Confirmations and Quotes, but will then have to be cleared for the Move In and then we'll apply to the 1st full month. I was hoping to save having to do these steps. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @zacteam. We're sorry for this trouble. Please give us a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2. We'll help you sort things out and set up the discount. Thank you! ~Amy C.

Answers

• zacteam
    zacteam Registered User
    Options
    Thanks Amy.  My coworker Eva talked to someone yesterday.  I'll call tomorrow morning.  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads